Monday, July 14, 2008

In the morning!

So, in 5 hours I will be waking up to get on my way to LAX. I have a 9:45am flight with some questionable luggage. I had one suitcase filled to the brim with tools, books and other car rebuilding goodness but it was tipping the scale at about 75lbs. I realized that I can only bring 50lbs max on my suitcase, which, by the way, I found outside next to the dumpster. After breaking the handle off from trying to lug it around, I had to pull out all heavy objects which I deemed as safe items (ie. wrench set, socket set, vise grips and a few books) and replaced them with items from my carry on. Now my plush carry on weight about 35lbs and not so happy to move around. The suitcase, success! It weights 50lbs on the dot. I hope security doesn't question my carry on contents cause I can pretty much rebuild their x-ray machine with what I have in it.

After LAX, it's to Chicago and then London. I bid farewell to work for the month I will be gone and after this thought, no more work!!!!!! Sorry Breast Liftians.

Prior to this leave, I got to visit Tijuana with Missy and her family. So, so much fun! We got to shop, drink, eat and take pictures with donkeys....keep it clean y'all.

No comments: