Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mali!!!

Arrived in Mali the other day and ended up staying on a flat landscape that overlooked the horizon. It was a great start to a great time in Mali. Bamako was chaos to drive through and I had to pay a fine for a missing headlight. Last night we stayed at a campsite and had a refreshing well deserved beer. Right now we are off to Burkina Faso in hopes to cross the border today.

PS: Realizing a flight home will cost me 5 to 7 grand is horrifying since i dont have that....hahahahahaha ehhhhh boohooooo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having fun and driving safe. I was worry whole week because I didn't see your blogs. Post blogs more often.
love you.
mom

Unknown said...

5-7 grand for a plane ticket? Dont try flying directly back to the US from Africa. Fly to Europe first then over to the states. Thats what I did from Namibia. It was less than a thousand flying from Windhoek to Frankfurt then to Boston.
Hopefully that will help!
Good luck, I have been enjoying the blogs!